miércoles, 2 de enero de 2008

Incubus - Wish you were here...




I dig my toes into the sand
The ocean looks like a thousand diamonds strewn across a blue blanket
I lean against the wind
Pretend that I am weightless
And in this moment I am happy...happy

I wish you were here

I lay my head onto the sand
The sky resembles a backlit canopy with holes punched in it
I'm counting UFO's
I signal them with my lighter
And in this moment I am happy...happy

I wish you were here

The world's a roller coaster and I am not strapped in
Maybe I should hold with care but my hands are busy in the air...

2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

to see you when i wake up is a gift i didn't think could be real, you have only been gone ten days but already i'm wasting away. would i be outta line if i say that i miss you?

Unknown dijo...

luvya papulus populus!!!